Business is changing. Companies are cementing relationships by becoming more engaged with their clients, improving the client experience and providing more tailored services. At the same time, they are continuing the drive to reduce costs and deal with regulatory burdens. To do this they need to be more adaptive and agile whilst simultaneously being standardised, process driven and controlled, a seemingly conflicting set of requirements.
So what can your business do? The answer lies in the effective use of people, process and technology to create value, protect your business and transform your operations. This is not a new concept but what is new are the modern technologies and business-focussed approaches to get the best from your staff, your organisations' structures and your IT estate.
Strategic IT advice and services:
- IT strategy;
- as-is and to-be assessments and recommendations;
- IT organisation reviews and recommendations;
- IT sourcing strategy;
- enterprise architecture design;
- business intelligence strategy;
- risk and maturity assessments;
- value for money reviews;
- IT spending benchmarking;
- business case development;
- specification, selection and assessment of IT solutions; and
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) advice.
IT project and programme management:
- hands-on management of IT programmes and projects in traditional, agile and hybrid environments;
- business and systems analysis;
- business requirements development;
- functional and technical specifications development;
- project management of regulatory projects such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the revised Payment Services Directive (PSD2); and
- test planning and execution.
IT Service Management (ITSM) advice and services:
- service assessment, benchmarking and improvement;
- Service Integration and Management (SIAM);
- management and board level IT service reporting;
- vendor assessment and management;
- strategic supplier relationship management;
- service level agreement and support contract review and negotiation;
- service KPI development; and
- service management delivery.