Our bi-monthly tax update looks to give expert insight to our clients on a wide range of tax topics. In this issue we look at:
- dwelling house exemption from Capital Acquisitions Tax (CAT) significantly curtailed in the Finance Bill;
- VAT and the place of supply of services connected with immovable property from 1 January 2017;
- changes to qualifying disclosure regime;
- PAYE end-of-year filing requirements for 2017 and subsequent years; and
- Knowledge Development Box (KDB) Bill 2016.
Read the full update