Our monthly tax and legal update looks to give expert insight to our clients on a wide range of topics. In this issue we look at:
- Companies Act 2014 – end of transition period;
- revenue opinions and confirmations – Subject to a maximum validity period of five years;
- R&D - revenue have confirmed they will not seek to challenge the “science test” where certain criteria are satisfied;
- minimum and maximum duration of a financial period under the Companies Act 2014; and
- Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT) – Common pitfalls to avoid.
Read the full update