Our monthly tax and legal update looks to give expert insight to our clients on a wide range of topics. In this issue we look at:
- introduction of fisher tax credit from 1 January 2017;
- landlords of residential property – did you know that the NPPR charge is deductible for tax purposes?;
- tax exemption for Irish resident non-executive directors from 1 January 2017;
- increase in the farmer’s flat-rate addition;
- OECD CRS – first filings to be made to Revenue by 30 June 2017
- register of beneficial ownership of Irish companies; and
- CRO – mandatory electronic filing.