At Grant Thornton we can help by identifying the key drivers of value creation crucial to the success of any retail business and work with clients to maximise their business potential.
Currently we act as auditors and advisors to a number of retailers, including the provision of advice on strategic matters and governance issues. The services we offer include:
- annual audits/unaudited financial statements;
- mid-year reviews;
- quarterly management accounts - detailing a summary of issues or potential suggestions of areas where improvements can be made;
- bank financing applications including new funding and negotiations on existing terms;
- independent business reviews – financial and operational;
- franchise agreement negotiations;
- projections - cash flows and profit and loss accounts; and
- providing opportunities for future growth through partnering with our specialist advisory services teams.
Read the full briefing