Grant Thornton Financial Counselling Limited (GTFC) is the personal and corporate financial planning arm of Grant Thornton in Ireland and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as an authorised adviser.
The ever changing pension landscape means that both employers and trustees of corporate pension schemes face many on-going challenges. These include:
- ensuring that the scheme and its design accurately reflects the company’s employee benefits strategy;
- maximising value in the pension scheme arrangement under the ever present pressure to control/reduce costs;
- ensuring good and proper governance of their pension schemes in line with current legislation;
- maximising the potential for retirement savings to attract and retain key employees, particularly at senior level;
- ensuring optimum communication/education to scheme members to maximise their value from the scheme; and
- ensuring that the scheme investment policy is current, reflects current market best practice and is relevant to scheme members.
Our financial advisors have extensive experience in assisting clients in identifying their personal and corporate financial goals and devising financial planning strategies to meet these goals. By working closely with our colleagues in the firm, we use a holistic approach to ensure that we have a keen understanding of your unique circumstances which allows us to provide truly bespoke financial planning advice and we would be happy to discuss how we can assist your company in relation to these areas in greater detail.