We have a diverse client base in the music industry in Ireland and internationally and are market leaders in this sector.
Our dedicated Media and Entertainment Team act as advisors to numerous indigenous performers as well as high profile international entertainers. Our client base ranges from upcoming stars to high profile music entertainers. We advise structuring their new ventures to tax planning on a global scale.
We have an experienced media and entertainment team that has evolved with our clients' individual needs in order to provide the best service and advice possible. Grant Thornton specialises in gaining an in depth understanding of our clients' business and personal affairs from both a tax and financial perspective, to assist in creating the best package to suit our clients every need in an ever changing market.
Services we offer:
- strategic advisory,
- audit and accounts preparation services;
- tax compliance;
- management of day to day financial affairs;
- tax advice and planning on the tax implications associated with performing musicians including recording and publishing royalties and live performance income;
- professional advice on the organisation of live performances and events;
- royalty audits;
- personal tax planning; and
- remuneration strategies.