We are pleased to be joined by Anne Dullea, Principal Officer and Colette Hayden, Assistant Principal Officer, in Revenue’s Medium Enterprises Division for a webinar on the Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme (EWSS) Self-Review process concerning eligibility.
Revenue have recently issued communication to employers who benefited from the EWSS requesting that they undertake an EWSS self-review to verify their eligibility for all subsidies and PRSI credits received. Where an employer identifies any invalid claim they are required to correct their payroll records and repay any relevant subsidies and PRSI credits claimed no later than 30 September 2022.
This webinar with Revenue will provide insights on the following aspects of the EWSS Self-Review process:
- Revenue’s EWSS compliance process to date
- A recap on EWSS eligibility criteria
- What is the EWSS self-review process
- How to use Revenue’s EWSS Eligibility Review Calculator
- Actions upon completion of the self-review
- How to correct payroll records & repay invalid EWSS claims
- EWSS repayment options & deadlines
We hope you can join us for what is sure to be an interesting update.
If you would like to submit any queries which you would like Revenue to address during the webinar, please email our Events team.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Update your subscriptions for Grant Thornton publications and events.