The Firm is growing with a number of offices expanding and moving premises. This gives us an opportunity to measure and report on the impact of these on our carbon footprint.
It also gives us a chance to focus on other benefits our new buildings bring in terms of recycling and waste management.
Thus far, in our environmental push we have:
- had a recycling clothes drop boxes for various charities;
- we strive to be conscious of paper wastage and where they can make savings. The office also has energy saving sensor lighting;
- volunteered with Longford Tidy Towns. The focus of this event is in the area of Bio-Diversity;
- we offer a Bike to Work scheme; and
- our offices are fitted with energy saving sensor lights to lower the amount of energy being used when offices are not occupied.