Our international network means we can provide corporate compliance services on a global scale.
- company formation in Ireland, UK and other jurisdictions - All areas of registration and re-registration of private and public companies for Ireland, the UK and internationally;
- registered office facility - Provision of registered address facilities;
- statutory company records - Assistance with maintaining and updating your statutory registers;
- annual compliance - All matters of compliance with the Companies Registration Office and your auditors if required;
- share compliance - Including alterations to the memorandum and articles of association, increasing the authorised and issued share capital, redemptions and share buy-backs, capital reductions, share transfers, allotments and advising on stamp duty implications; and issuing and safekeeping of share certificates;
- minutes and meetings - Documentation for board and shareholder meetings, minute taking service, plus provision of a central Dublin meeting location;
- corporate restructuring - Preparation of paperwork, meetings and filings with the Companies Registration Office;
- company restoration - Advice and documentation to restore a dissolved company to the Register of Companies. Administrative restoration within 12 months of company dissolution, thereafter court application is required; and
- voluntary strike-offs - Documentation for the removal of dormant subsidiaries and companies no longer required from the Register of Companies.