Are you a business manager finding it difficult to recruit and retain staff in your team? Do you find it difficult to justify additional headcount for work performed for only half the year?
Grant Thornton’s Financial Accounting and Advisory Services (FAAS) division provides a resource service with knowledgeable and experienced staff, for short and long term assignments, for finance, internal audit, risk management or technology functions meaning you don’t have to hire full time permanent employees at fully loaded costs.
Grant Thornton can provide qualified and part qualified accountants and other professionals giving you:
- financial statements preparation;
- team management;
- manage deadlines and requirements;
- access to professional accountants and IFRS technical support; and
- regular service reviews to ensure service quality and to respond to issues without recourse to the client.
The benefits of the Grant Thornton resource service include:
- a flexible approach whereby we can provide resources at short notice from an existing pool of experienced accountants and other professionals;
- reduce the strain on existing staff by complementing teams at busy times;
- self managed teams who need minimum supervision from the client;
- reduce the need to recruit full-time permanent staff at fully-loaded costs for short periods;
- cost savings in relation to hiring, training and retaining quality personnel;
- reduces overtime costs and helps to ensure compliance with the Working Time Act;
- covers interim periods between resignations and new employees; and
- a breadth of specialists with access to and support of a leading international professional accounting practice.